A Prescription for Delirium (Van Helsing Organization, #1) - Noree Cosper We all love a good Van Helsing story, full of adventure, action, and a good bad-guy butt-kicking. Well, this book has all that, and a whole lot more.

The plot is simply fantastic. Giving a new side to an old myth, this book turns a classic legend into a modern-day thriller. We meet the infamous Gabriella Di Luca and the current Van Helsing brothers, and watch them fight in a world most people choose to ignore. Told from Gabby's point-of-view, we're pulled into a dark world of demons, secrets, and ancient dangers. Every twist and turn in the story flips the world upside down, making each challenge even more incredible. Awesome plot all the way through, with an ending that is absolutely delicious.

The characters are all completely awesome! Good guys who are tough and brave, kicking butt and taking names, none of them disappoint. Bad guys who are a force to be feared, creating a reality more terrifying than a nightmare. Each easily relatable and understandable, bringing depth and reality to the story. Not many books have a truly fantastic strong female character, but this one has two! Not to mention, the three completely amazing Van Helsing brothers. This book has a character for everyone, and a secret big enough to bring them all down.

Following this story, learning of Gabby's long life, and the demons she's fought, is one of the best adventures I've been on in a while. With wonderful writing creating a world full of twists, turns and mystery, this book kept me on my toes, and left me eager for more. While I did take off a star for some editing mistakes, and a few parts I didn't personally care for, this is a book I'd recommend to anyone.

*I was given an ebook copy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.