Moonlight Bleu - Renee Rearden While reading this book, I found myself easily captivated, pulled into a behind-the-scenes world, set in the not-too-distant future. The plot presented in this book is certainly interesting, and not one I've come across yet. The dynamic between the three main characters, two guys and a girl, is always popular in this genre of fiction. However, the relationship and circumstance between the three in this story is unique, and gives a whole new meaning to “love triangle.” Usually, the girl is put between two incredible, drool-worthy guys- one is her “the one” and the other is just a close second, who ultimately loses out and watches the girl he loves pick someone else. Well, in this book, she's the soul-mate to both guys! This fascinating, everyone-wins scenario, thrown into a creative world of secrets, paranormal mysteries, and supernatural creatures, makes for an addictive new story.

Following the unfolding events in this story through the shifting view points of all three main characters kept this book moving quickly. Learning about each character as more time went on allowed for quite a bit of character development and connection to the story, without skipping a beat. All three main characters are very easy to picture and relate to, quickly drawing the reader into their world. The side characters all added layers to the story, deepening mysteries and propelling the story forward.

Every once in a while, you come across an author you know was born to write, and Renee Rearden is just that- a born writer. Combining all these unique, larger-than-life characters with a suspenseful story, Mrs. Rearden has created a completely entertaining story. I enjoyed this book quite a bit, and while there were a few scenes I didn't care for personally, I am looking forward to reading the sequel. I would recommend this book to any fan of paranormal fiction.

*I was given an ecopy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.