The Flower of Isbelline (Queen of the Realm of Faerie #2)

The Flower of Isbelline (Queen of the Realm of Faerie #2) - Heidi Garrett Magic, faeries, true love, stopping a war, and an all-consuming evil determined to bring death and destruction...what could be better?

This book certainly has all the ingredients for an amazing story, and it doesn't disappoint. As with the first book in the series, Nandana's mark, the characters and challenges in this book draw you in, and don't let go.

Seeing the characters grow and change in this book is heartwarming- Plantine changes so many times, and struggles with deep issues and darkness, but in the end, it's perfect. All the characters grow in their own ways, it's exciting to learn new secrets and see new things in each of them as the story progresses. The new characters that are introduced are all wonderful, and couldn't be better.

The mix of adventure and magic, with a hint of a fairy-tale and true love's kiss, makes this book truly magical, and not something you'll forget any time soon. One of the best parts of this book, is the deep moral set in the story- true love always shines, and light always overcomes the dark.

I'm excited for the next book, and I'm sure it will be as exciting and heartwarming as the first two are.

I certainly recommend this book, and the series itself, especially to anyone who enjoys a good faerie story.

*I was given an ebook copy of this book, by the author, in exchange for an honest review.