The Soul's Mark: FOUND (The Soul's Mark, #1) - Ashley Stoyanoff This story embodies the phrases, “There is a fine line between love and hate,” and, “Be careful what you wish for.” The synopsis very accurately depicts the plot-line of this book. Chaos erupts and emotions run high, as the destinies of two very different people finally merge. Secrets are revealed, painful pasts are faced, and closets full of skeletons all break free at once.

Amelia is a pretty relatable female-lead character. She's stubborn, strong-willed, determined and loyal. Even though she's found her soulmate, she tries to break free from him, simply on the principle of not belonging to someone else. Mitchell is a pretty accurate vampire guy, I'd think. He's possessive, emotional, stubborn, and hot-headed. Together, they make an explosive combination, that easily creates an interesting story. With the help of some fantastic side characters, this intense page-turner quickly grips you, and keeps you gasping in surprise.

Ashley Stoyanoff has created an incredible story with this book. She put a fantastic new spin on vampires and soulmates, giving an imaginative and romantic twist to an old myth. With quick writing and a good mix of humor to balance out the seriousness of the situation, this book quickly grabbed my attention, and left me very thankful it's only the first in a series. Overall, I really enjoyed it, and I would recommend it to any YA/NA paranormal or vampire fan.

*I was given an eCopy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.