Into the Dark, Vol. 2 (Into the Dark, #2)

Into the Dark, Vol. 2 (Into the Dark, #2) - Milly Silver The second book in the series, the story development is fantastic!! I love where this plot has gone so far.

With more comedy in this volume, this book is a wonderful sequel. The smooth mix of jokes and humor with the suspense and plot twists are exquisite- I was laughing as much as I was excited, which is a great mix.

I love all the characters, and seeing more of them in this book is great. Seb is absolutely hilarious, and quickly becomes a favorite character. Henry is completely perfect, I adore his character! He's sweet and romantic, and so great for Emily, he quickly captures your heart. Knowing this is a longer series, I'm worried about the developments between Emily and Henry, but so excited for the next books!

The writing is so quick and flows so well, it's an addictive series to read. I love Milly Silver's writing, and I'm sure any reader would enjoy her books. This is certainly a series I'd recommend to anyone, but especially YA fans.

*I was given an ebook copy of this book, by the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.