Nightshade: Book 1 - Andrea Cremer I thought this was a great book, overall. Action, adventure, romance, forbidden love, hidden danger and secrets! What's not to love?

It did have some similarities between other popular book series out right now, as far as relationships and the whole love triangle thing, and even with some names. It is original enough to be entertaining, though. It wasn't blatant that the similarities were there, and it's certainly an exciting and entertaining start to this series.

I really enjoyed the plot, and the overall story in the book. I loved the mix of human drama with wolf pack dynamics- certainly very interesting and unique to read. I adore all the characters, and their individual personalities. I was able to connect with each one, and really feel like I was there with them. I also really love the "bad guys" and the way they were described.

The writing was really great- quick, funny and full of wit. It flowed really well, and made for a wonderful read. This is certainly a book that will stay with me for a long time to come. Loved this book, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading the sequel.