A Short Story: The Girl Who Dreamed of Red Shoes(Once Upon a Time Today, 0.5)

A Short Story: The Girl Who Dreamed of Red Shoes(Once Upon a Time Today, 0.5) - Heidi Garrett You can always tell a good short story from a not-so-good one. In a good short story, an author is able to connect with you, tell you something important, and leave you thinking, with just a few pages. Heidi Garrett is one such author, and this short story is another wonderful example of her skillful story-telling.

I truly enjoyed this story, and am so glad to have had the opportunity to read it. It was quick, leaving me wanting to know even more about the characters, while still feeling a deep sense of connection. What I loved most, is the fact it has a real point- there is a moral to this story, and that is always something to treasure. This short story will stick with you, and be something you think about for a long time to come.

Being the second of 3 prequel stories to the Once Upon A Time Today series, I am excited to read the third story, and even more excited to read the full series. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys being touched by a wonderful story.