Protecting Truth (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, #2) - Michelle Warren This story has been exciting from the beginning of the first book, but this sequel has catapulted it to new levels!

Seraphina, as always, has found trouble and adventure, in ways that seem impossible. As much as she makes me shake my head, and bite my nails in worry, I love her determination and independence. Bishop has become a guy I really enjoy reading about- I love finding out what he's going to do next, especially in reaction to the things Sera does, and the scenarios she causes. The other part of her Wandering Team, Samantha, has grown on me quite a bit as well. She's tough, for being so young, and has a heart I admire.

This adventure keeps getting better with each book, and I can't wait to finish this trilogy. I love Michelle Warren's writing, and the way she's created this world-behind-the-world. This is definitely a book I'd recommend to any YA Paranormal Fantasy fan, although I'd say you should for sure read Wander Dust first, so you know what's going on in better details.

*I was given an eCopy of this book, from the author via Girls *Heart* Books Tours, to read in exchange for an honest review.

Be sure to check out my blog post for this book! Includes book trailers, teaser pics, a quiz, book info, and for a limited time, a giveaway!! Check it out here!