Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, #1)

Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, #1) - Michelle Warren I have a weakness for stories about secret societies- it's rare that I'll dislike a book with a good dose of secrets, riddles and mysteries. This book is no exception- it is fantastic!

Seraphina is a fantastic lead character. I connected to her personality from the first pages, and really enjoyed her outlook on life. She's honest, strong, and independent, which are all great qualities to have in a leading-lady. Her "perfect match" in this book, is her intense "stalker boy." When his identity is finally revealed, he turns out to be just as strong, independent, and incredibly mysterious, which are great qualities for a main guy's character. The other characters surrounding these two are so unique, it's difficult to describe them. They're all quirky and different, they're able to bring a sense of wonder to the story.

The adventure and fantasy world Seraphina finds her self is one I could see becoming a popular story. The new world and reality she finds herself in, is one I think most people would dream about. Filled with danger, head-spinning twists, and a good dose of "no-way!" moments, this is a book I've quickly fallen in love with. The writing is fluid and quick, keeping the story moving at a great pace. I'm excited to read the sequel, and would recommend this book to any YA Paranormal Fantasy Fan.

*I was given an eCopy of this book, from the author via Girls *Heart* Books Tours, to read in exchange for an honest review.

Be sure to check out my blog post for this book! Includes book trailers, teaser pics, a quiz, book info, and for a limited time, a giveaway!! Check it out here!