Wolves and the River of Stone (Vesik, #2)

Wolves and the River of Stone (Vesik, #2) - Eric R. Asher Danger, adventure, mythical creatures, paranormal circumstances, and supernatural powers- all the ingredients for a fantastic adventure! The first book of this series was one I enjoyed, and this book was even better! Everything I liked from Days Gone Bad was still there- the humor; the interesting characters; the feeling of being connected to the story, because I've lived in the place this story is set; all the paranormal and supernatural creatures; and the danger. In addition to all that, we have wolves and zombies...

I'm not generally a fan of zombie stories, but this one was actually very entertaining. With the basis for the characters already established, we're able to jump right into the story, and a whole new set of problems. The intensity of this story seems to be even higher than the last book, although that could be because zombies really freak me out! Either way, this book was incredibly entertaining. Mr. Asher, yet again, had me on the edge of my seat, while managing to make me laugh at random times, with his wry sense of humor.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book, zombies and all. This is a series I've enjoyed reading, and I hope there will be a third book in the future. Mr. Asher is an author I'd read just about anything from, and this book is one I'd recommend to any zombie, paranormal, or dark fantasy fan. It isn't one where I think you need to read the first to know what is going on- it could be stand-alone, so if it sounds interesting, be sure to give it a try!

*I was given an eCopy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.

Be sure to check out my blog post for this book! Includes the book soundtrack, playlist and excerpt!! Check it out here