The Dreamwalker

The Dreamwalker - Lillian Bishop,  Constance Williams The synopsis for this story had me intrigued right away. “Everyone loves a good mystery” is basically true, and I'm certainly one of them. This book didn't disappoint, and gave me a whole new outlook on the possibility of dreams. I was hoping for a good story, but it was even better than I expected.

This plot is simply fantastic- very original and creative. I don't want to give away any spoilers, so I'll simply say that the idea behind this story is fascinating, and had my imagination spinning. The mystery and suspense presented was exciting and intriguing. The main characters were very interesting, all having their own secrets and problems. The side characters helped create a well rounded story, and gave it a sense of depth. The surprises that popped up were awesome, and the ending was completely unexpected, and left me wanting more.

The overall writing was good, although the writing style and I clashed a bit. Some parts seemed redundant, and slightly like repetitive filler, and there were some grammar issues. I did very much enjoy reading this book, though! The authors did a fantastic job of pulling me into Sam's world, showing what his life is like, living with the dangerous supernatural ability he has. Overall, I feel this is a solid four star mystery adventure. Definitely a book I'd recommend to any YA, supernatural, or paranormal fan.

*I was given an ebook copy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.