Sea God's Siren (The Brother's Keep #1)

Sea God's Siren (The Brother's Keep #1) - Tessa Stockton What a fantastic story! I wasn't sure what to expect with this novella- I love mermaid stories, and hoped it would be wonderful, but sometimes they can be disappointing. This one is simply amazing!

I adore Dagon and Syrena- their relationship and unquestioned love is my favorite part of this story. Dagon is the epitome of a loving, doting husband. Syrena is brave but shy, and has such a sweet and loving heart. They're perfect, and pull you into their story and their quest to be together. I also enjoyed all the side characters, who add mischief and humor, as well as suspense and mystery.

This novella, while short, has everything a great story needs to become a quick favorite. With wonderful writing, that takes you to a place with an old-world feel, this book quickly wraps you up and leaves your heart a little lighter than when you started. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good mermaid tale (pun intended), or who simply enjoys stories filled with true love and a bit of adventure.

*I was given an ebook copy of this novella, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.