Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #2)

Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #2) - P.T. Michelle Exactly what I'd expect from a sequel, this book is perfect! As the story progresses, and characters grow, you get completely sucked in, wanting to know more!

I absolutely love this story- I loved the first book, and this sequel certainly didn't disappoint!

I really enjoyed the new characters that were introduced- who doesn't love a foreign guy who's protective and knows how to fight?? :D I really love how Lainey and Nara's relationship grew, and we got to see new levels of their friendship. I did miss Ethan, since he was visiting his parents through-out the majority of this book, but when he did re-emerge, it was just beautiful!! The changes in him made him even more attractive, and made his relationship with Nara even deeper and more wonderful. I really loved Nara's devotion to Ethan while they were separated, and how she risked so much to be loyal to him- that was really special. I absolutely love Gran, she's hilarious! By far, one of the funniest parts of the book, are the scenes with Gran :)

I love how ravens are used in this story- that's certainly not something you see often, but is very special and entertaining. I'm looking forward to seeing how they're further used in this story, and the mystery between Ethan's connection with the raven, and Fate.

Some of the first chapters did have redundant info, which was probably only noticeable if you'd just read the first book the day before (as I did, in order to review this book). It was very helpful though, in case the reader is reading it as a stand-alone book, or needed to catch up from the first book.

I really love the way this story is written- the way the author depicted each character, and the way the relationship and characters developed and grew through-out the story was just beautiful.

One of the best parts of the book was certainly the ending- it leaves you wanting to know what happens next, and feeling excited for the rest of the story- I can't wait for the next book!

I'd certainly recommend this series, to just about anyone! It's deep and entertaining, and doesn't leave you disappointed.

*I was given an ebook copy of this book, by the author, in exchange for an honest review.