Into the Dark, Vol. 1 (Into the Dark, #1)

Into the Dark, Vol. 1 (Into the Dark, #1) - Milly Silver What can I say about this book- I really love this story!! Full of excitement and mystery, this is a story that captures the imagination, and takes you on an adventure you almost wish was real.

Emily's ability to time travel to other worlds, while not controllable, is exciting!! Finding new friends, and trying to figure out the mysteries that surround her, makes her a great female-lead character. While the situation may be fantasy, the struggles Emily faces, and the guilt from her past, is relatable, and pulls you into her world and her struggle.

The characters who have been introduced so far are all very interesting, and each make the story exciting in their own ways. Set in modern England, this story is full of rich culture and vivid scenes that make you feel like you're there with Emily.

With smart writing and the story flowing quickly, this is a fun quick read that anyone can enjoy. Certainly a book I'd recommend to any YA fan, and any book lover, really.

*I was given an ebook copy of this book, by the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.