Into the Night (Into the Night #1)

Into the Night (Into the Night #1) - Jade Fowler I LOVE this book! I received a copy as part of a Read 4 Review opportunity, in exchange for an honest review, and I'm so glad I did, because I probably wouldn't have come across it otherwise.

I love the story in this book- it's original and new. It's all very realistic, and very refreshing. With so many different mythological creatures together under one roof, this story is full of excitement and adventure. The reactions and situations that arise from so many creatures (some who are mortal enemies) captures the imagination in new ways.

All the characters in the book are interesting and deep, and all have secrets and surprises that leave the book twisting and turning til the last page. I adore the last few lines- perfect ending, for a great book. It left me wanting to know so much more about this story, and see what happens next.

I'd certainly recommend to anyone who enjoys YA and paranormal books, full of adventure.

*I was given an ebook copy of this book, by the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.