Eden at the Edge of Midnight

Eden at the Edge of Midnight - John  Kerry What if you found a way into a fantasy world you couldn't have ever imagined? Well, for Sammy Ellis, that's exactly what happened.

Thrust into a world stuck in twilight, constantly battling dark and evil creatures, Sammy finds she's supposed to be a champion the Vara of Yima has been expecting since before she was born, and bring light to the darkness.

Desperate to find a way back home, even though home isn't exactly great, Sammy finds unexpected help, in the most unlikely form imaginable. Crossing treacherous lands, and meeting unforgettable friends, Sammy finds an adventure she never expected, but will never forget.

Filled with hilarious characters and terrifying monsters, this joke and action packed book will leave you both laughing, and on the edge of your seat, desperate for more. With enchantingly wonderful writing transporting you to a world of mushroom trees and crab monsters, this isn't a world you'll soon forget, or want to leave.

Overall, I loved this book! It was by far, one of the best books I've read in a long time. It was a long read, but I couldn't put it down! The story is very exciting, keeps you on your toes, always guessing, with a happy ending. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys having their imagination captured and stretched with a great adventure.

*I was given an ebook copy of this book, by the author, in exchange for an honest review.