Captured (The Captive, #1)

Captured (The Captive, #1) - Erica Stevens Dystopian meets paranormal meets romance, what an amazing combination! Add the fact it's only the beginning of what I'm sure will be a fantastic series, this is a must read for any fan of YA, paranormal, romance, dystopian, or simply awesome :)

The world is turned upside down, ruled by vampires, and humans have become slaves. We follow Aria's story as she is not only captured by vampires, but claimed by the Prince of the ruling family she's been fighting her entire life. Falling in love with her captor seems impossible, and the last thing you'd ever want to have happen in the story. But as you follow the growing relationship and surprises that surround Aria and Braith, you can't help but feel it's meant to be.

Filled with amazing side characters, this story is well rounded with every type of personality needed. The girl you love to hate. The guy you hate to like. The best friend you want to save. The guy who holds the biggest surprise imaginable, who's actions will change the course of history. Not to mention, the warring vampires and rebel humans.

Written smooth and clear, this story easily pulls you into an experience you won't soon forget. Setting off events that start what I'm sure is a fantastic adventure, this book is the start of a must-read series. Full of suspense, danger, romance and mystery, this is a story sure to satisfy any YA/NA reader.