The Soul's Mark: CHANGED (The Soul's Mark, #4)

The Soul's Mark: CHANGED (The Soul's Mark, #4) - Ashley Stoyanoff What a roller-coaster this series has been!! The term "roller-coaster" is used often in the various synopses and blurbs for this series, and it really does fit. The back and forth surprises Amelia and Mitchell go through are enough to give anyone whiplash-of-the-imagination!

This book is certainly entertaining, though, and not one that's easy to put down. It fits right along with the previous books of the series, by taking what you thought you knew from the ending of Book #3, and flipping it upside down. Then it twists sideways, turns around a few times, curves a little, til dropping you back down with a "thump" at the end. Nerve-wracking, exhilarating, exciting, and completely entertaining- this book had me hooked from the very beginning.

The writing, as always, is very good. Ashley Stoyanoff is a natural writer, and I thoroughly enjoy every book I read from her. I can't say much more without giving away spoilers, so I'll say this: if you're a fan of angsty, surprising, roller-coaster romances, full of vampires, witches and laughs, then this is a book, and series, you'll enjoy.

*I was given an ARC eCopy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.