Godspeed

Godspeed - February Grace The synopsis makes the plot of this book sound interesting and compelling. When the opportunity to read and review came up, I was curious to see if the book was as good as it sounded, or if the blurb gave everything way. Luckily for me, it was even more interesting than the blurb made it seem! With flavors of steam-punk, turn-of-the-century living, and true love, this book gave me a wonderful night of reading.

The characters in this story are all interesting, and wonderful in their own ways. I adore Abigail- she is someone I can relate to completely, and I love seeing her in this incredible situation. Schuyler is a hoot! He completely shocked me half way through the book, taking the story to a whole new level of interest. Godspeed is a wonderful character- he reminds me very much of a medical Sherlock Holmes, with his intense and abrasive, somewhat unsympathetic characteristics and personality. Not that he is a mean character, in any way, but simply a brilliant genius, who tends toward eccentric behavior, which is entertaining.

The writing immediately reminded me of a Jane Austen novel. February Grace is a very good writer- she had me laughing, crying, and on the edge of my seat throughout the book, and I couldn't imagine this story being any better. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and would recommend it to anyone.

*I was given an eCopy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.