Eden Forest: Part one of the Saskia Trilogy: 1

Eden Forest - Aoife Marie Sheridan Alternate worlds, magic, romance, and fighting an ancient evil darkness. Combine all this in with a fantastic set of cultures, exciting adventure, and you've got the makings for a fantastic plot! This story has all that, and more, creating a captivating book full of surprises, twists and turns.

The characters filling up this book are all fun to read about. Most of them have paranormal abilities, and fascinating cultural dynamics, all coming together to create an exciting story. They each have secrets, desires, and dreams that unfold throughout the book. Mixing these things with some touching true-love romances, made these characters real and engaging.

While I did enjoy this story, it was difficult to read in some places. Whether it was the formatting from being published incorrectly, or lacked proper editing, it did take away from the reading experience. It is a good story though, and overall I enjoyed it. I'd recommend it to YA, NA and fantasy fans.

*I was given an eCopy of this book, from the author viaHome of a Book Lover, to read in exchange for an honest review.

Be sure to check out my blog post for this review!! Includes an excerpt from the book!! Check it out here!!